Terms and conditions
- The official language of our walks is English.
- Its optional walks to be guided in Spanish, Dutch, German and Bulgarian upon request.
- During each walk there is a short break (10 min ) to make photos, or use the bathroom, to enjoy a dutch cookie.
- Our walks cover between 3- 5 km distance which requires comfortable shoes and seasonal clothing.
- We walk in rain and snow :). Only by extreme weather conditions there can be a cancellation of the tour.
- Kids (0-12) can join our tours for FREE. Take in consideration the distance, the content and the duration of the walks.
- If you follow us on Facebook we give information about the weather conditions of the coming walks.
- Walk Rotterdam is not responsible in case of personal injury, damage, or losses during the walk.
- An umbrella, sunscreen, a bottle of water might be handy during a walk
- Unfortunately (unless its a group or a custom walk) we can’t wait for late arrivals. Compensation is also not possible.
- Cash payment is possible on spot, after the walk – reservation via email is necessary.
- Invoice payment is accepted, within 14 days of sending the invoice.
- Customised, Private and Group tours are reserved trough 40 % prepayment. Final payment after the tour.
- Up to 3 days before a booked walk cancellation and a 100% refund is possible.
- In case of a late cancellation – less than 3 days up to 24h before the walk 50% refund is possible.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
- In case of extreme weather /storm, wind power above 7/ a walk can be cancelled or rearranged. Cancellation will be announced up to 24h before a walk and a 100% refund is possible.