Terms and conditions
- The official language of our walks is English.
- It’s optional walks to be guided in Spanish, Dutch, German or Bulgarian upon request.
- During each walk there is a short break (10 min) to make photos or use the bathroom and to enjoy a dutch cookie.
- Our walks cover between 3- 5 km distance which requires comfortable shoes and seasonal clothing.
- We walk in rain and snow :). Only by extreme weather conditions there can be a cancellation of the tour.
- Kids (0-12) can join our tours for FREE. Take in consideration the distance, the content and the duration of the walks.
- Walk Rotterdam is not responsible in case of personal injury, damage, or losses during the walk.
- An umbrella, sunscreen or a bottle of water might be handy during a walk
- Unfortunately (unless it is a private, group or a customised walk) we can’t wait for late arrivals. Compensation is also not possible.
- Cash payment is possible on spot, after the tour – reservation via email is necessary.
(Doesn’t apply for Group Walk or WR Voucher)
- Invoice payment is accepted, within 14 days of sending the invoice.
- Payment via PayPal invoice or ING Payment Request is also possible.
- Customised, Private and Group Walks are reserved trough 40 % prepayment. Final payment after the tour.
- Vouchers are 100% prepaid tour tickets, valid for 12 months from the day of purchase and issued per person.
- The date of the tour is arranged and confirmed on request by Walk Rotterdam.
- Vouchers can be cancelled if not used, within 4 weeks of purchase. 100% refund.
- If tour dates are confirmed the cancellation policy of Walk Rotterdam applies.
- Up to 3 days before a booked walk cancellation and a 100% refund is possible.
- In case of a late cancellation – less than 3 days up to 24h before the walk 50% refund is possible.
- Cancellation in less than 24h before the walk is not refundable.
- For Group, Private and Customised Walks the 40% prepayment is fully recovered if the cancelation is up to 7 days before the tour. By cancellation shorter than 7 days the prepayment is not refundable.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to cancel.
- In case of extreme weather /storm, wind power above 7/ a walk can be cancelled or rearranged. Cancellation will be announced up to 24h before a walk and a 100% refund is possible.